Journalist Week 9




 

Hello everybody! My name is Darío and I am this week's journalist, its a pleasure to say that my team and I have been really happy with the development of the task of this week regarding the infography considering the little time we had in our hands.

From the point of view of doing the task, we have read documents and different videos about how to make an infography with all the necessary details about it such as the colors (which can reflect one emotion or another when you are watching at it. Another thing that I would like to point out is the fact that we have understand perfectly how this can be useful in the future and how this can affect the future generation of children that we will teach effectively with the knowledge of ICTs and our PLE.


We made our infography with two colors, blue and purple, which synchronize really well and the infography as that is like a walk or a way to follow in order to become a great teacher and to teach effectively, with all the steps and all the areas that you have to masterize.





As of my personal opinon on my classmate's work, I have to give to Potential Teacher the best presentation and infography because it was an incredible infography with all information and their backround resalted in someway the text that the infography had, also they reflected a lot in their introduction. In cpnclusion, a great infography and presentation, I had to comment on their blog

Comentarios